Friday, December 13, 2013

2013 Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is just around the corner and many people will not have a very merry Christmas. Writing this post might make me selfish, I just hope you can give one item that might cheer someones´ Christmas. I haven't received the best gifts during Christmas in which I am always grateful for those one gifts. Here is My Christmas list. Caution: This might bore you so grab your hot chocolate, put your ugly sweater on and enjoy reading this.
Over sized sweaters- recently I wanted to be more Korean while I'm not Korean. I started buying over sized sweaters because it's comfortable, and it makes me look cute (Well in my eyes)
Facial Cleanser- I really want a pretty handy cleanser because no matter how good I wash my face my acne never seems to go away. This is in All my wishlist until I get my hands on those babies.
Baby Lips- I own one brand of this beauty, however me want more.
Over the knee socks and knee socks- Once again The socks. I really want all the possible socks ever so during spring I'll wear it with shorts and short puffy skirts like the South Koreans do.
Blazer- I want one of all colors (Now I sound greedy) I do not own one so I hope I get just one.
Shorts- Part of me being Korean crazy was that I researched what Korean girls wear. The bottoms have to be short,however the top is closed. I want shorts to show off my legs and be kindve cute.
Skirts- I have recently wanted to buy more skirts but hey why not put it on my wishlist? I'm going to High school next year and skirts will be in some of my outfit choices.
Platform sneakers- Is it just me or have I seen platform sneakers come back into the trend? Platform sneakers are from the 90s man! Along with cropped tops but hey what else could you expect? I want a pair super duper bad! I may or may not have  buy this with my own money.
Books on how to learn Korean- I have wanted to learn Korean so badly. I know the alphabet, numbers, and small sentences all by looking on the computer. I want to be able to progress from there so I want books to learn Korean.
Other Things
stuff shoessweatersskirts
I no that I will not receive most of these babies, but isn't it cool to see what others want?
Please subscribe through email or via my blog
Share this post anywhere you want
And have a safe and Merry christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment